Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What the...

I had nearly completed my post when my computer froze! Ah, son of a rats tail now I have to start all over again. (sigh, curse word, sigh) Ok, I'm over it. I'll just have to make this shorter and sweeter.

As you can see by the lapse in dates from my last post to this one its been nearly a month. Good heavens what on earth happened? Well to be honest many things.  Between my 9-5 trabajo (job/work), my weekend job (Freelance Makeup Artist), DIY projects and family time-- let's just say I simply could not squeeze blogging time to the mix, until now.

Let's see on my last posted I closed by mentioning I was going to the screening of "The Smurfs" which I did check out. I love it! I grew up watching The Smurfs cartoons so watching the movie was awesomely cute. If you have not checked it out --go for it and if you have kids all the more reason. I don't have kids but I went anyway. 


LEA Lumieré


I finished my table

Before:

LEA Lumieré

After:

LEA Lumieré

I have no idea as of yet what to place on top of the table. For now the sides are folded and the only items on top are the candle shown and some coasters. Any suggestions?

Candle Holders
(What are these things called?)

Before:

LEA Lumieré

After:

LEA Lumieré

LEA Lumieré

I ended up moving them from here and placing one on each side of Goldie. If you don't know who Goldie is check out my earlier post.  This improvised Photo Gallery is still in the works. And I will soon be painting my living room to a warm color as opposed to this cool color my landlord selected.  Oh my I just noticed that long cable dangling around. LOL I have no lighting in my living room so I hooked one up. I'll make a post on that soon.

Since this post seems to be getting longer and longer I'll end it here and just start a new one. This is a perfect example of why one should post one project at a time. LOL



Until the next post

LEA Lumieré


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my post. I love reading your comments.