Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Movie Night 'N Then Some...

After a long day at the office I went to a screening of "Crazy Stupid Love" but not before battling with traffic. Goodness these Chicago expressways are horrible during rush hours! At any rate my friends Laura, Yvette and Cef joined on the movie experience. My review, drum roll please, 4 out of 5 stars! I liked it. It was cute, corny, funny and hilarious in some parts. But the best parts were when Ryan Gosling took his shirt off! WHOA Momma he is the definition of sexy. I think I'm developing a crush on that man. LOL


Photobucket

Here is a picture Ryan from the movie. It doesn't do him any justice-trust me he looks so much better on a movie screen. LOL


Photobucket

Afterwards everyone went home me included. The drive home was nice- windows down, sun roof open and the breeze was perfect. After all these days of ridiculous heat it was about time the temperature dropped. So, what did I do when I got home? Worked on some DIY Projects of course.  Finishing off a "laptop" table and primed a table that will be used in my living room. I plan on finishing the living room table tonight I'm having company Saturday and want to have my place all spiffied up by then. Oh, I plan on starting my headboard soon! I have to get creative with that one its nice and simple but needs love and a new look. I'm thinking shabby chic but we'll see. I'll post the pictures once I've completed each project so I can show you the before and after at the same time.


Until the next post  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my post. I love reading your comments.